- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
- Route : Delhi Manali Shimla Delhi
- Cost Per Person :
Detailed Itinerary :
- Day 01:Delhi – Shimla
On arrival in Delhi we will meet you and transfer by car to Shimla. On arrival at Shimla by evening, check in hotel. Evening free to visit Mall Road after refreshment. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 02:Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
After breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak ride and one can see the endless himalayan panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla Mosques built in (1830), Vice Regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), the gaiety theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), the grind lays bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville grind lay, the scandal point and the famous shopping plaza of the north the Mall. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel. (Advance Study, Sankat Mochan Temple, Vaishno Devi Gufa, Himalayan Bird Park and by Walk Mall Road).
- Day 03:Shimla – Manali
Morning after getting fresh take your breakfast at then at 08:00am drive for Manali which is a important hill station and tourist destination of India, Manali offers much in terms of natural beauty such as panoramic views of the surrounding snow-capped mountains, flower gardens and orchards with green & red apples etc. On the way visit Pandoh Dam which was completed in 1977 and its primary purpose is hydroelectric power generation, Hanogi Mata temple which is a popular temple attraction. Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu is also a famous temple which is dedicated to Hindu goddess Vaishno Devi. On arrival at Manali check in to your hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04:Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali
After Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion to snow Point visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Sollang valley and Rohtang Pass (Tourist Spot in Himalaya having Snow all 12 months). Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – The Gateway to Lahaul-Spiti Valley. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to Snow Point or Solang Valley. Evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 05:Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for Manali sightseeing visiting Hadimba Devi temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth Temple, Club House, Van Vihar and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free to visit Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 06:Manali – Chandigarh
Morning after getting fresh take breakfast and then checkout from hotel and drive to Chandigarh which is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Punjab and Haryana. The name is derived from an ancient temple called Chandi Mandir, devoted to the Hindu goddess Chandi, in the city. On arrival at Chandigarh check in to your hotel and drive to explore Chandigarh visit rock garden and rose garden which is an epitome of creativity and innovation. It is a unique garden that consists of various art objects. But the best part about the rock garden is that each of its artwork has been made by using industrial & urban waste, Sukhna Lake is a beautiful lake that lies in the foothills of Shivalik range. After that return back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 07:Chandigarh – Delhi
Morning after getting fresh take breakfast and then checkout from hotel and drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi you will be dropped at airport/railway station to board your flight/train for onward journey.
- 05 Nights and 06 Days Stay in Respective Room for a Couple
- 03 Nights Stay in Manali and 02 Nights Stay in Shimla
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Breakfast and Dinner in Hotels
- 01 Session of Candle Light Dinner
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing with Parents (Except Volvo Ticket)
- One Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Private Car
- One Full Day Snow Point / Rohtang Pass Sightseeing on Sharing Basis
- One Full Day Kullu – Manikaran Sightseeing on Sharing Basis
- One Full Day Sightseeing Of Shimla and Kufri by Private Car
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus Ticket for Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi
- Deluxe Bus Ticket for Manali to Shimla
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- All Applicable Taxes.
- The package cost does not include any airfare and train fare
- Entrance fees, guide charges and travel insurance
- Snow vehicle fare, if road is block due to snow
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage and political disturbances (strikes) etc. To be borne by the guest.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion