- Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
- Season: April to September
- Price details on call.
TREK STARTS FROM BARSHANI TO KHEER-GANGA :-Trail gradually ascends to Kheer Ganga which is a scenic place and now supported by a ” shelter” which is usually heavily crowded by foreigners.
KHEER-GANGA TO TUNDA BHUJ :-Steay ascend to the gorge. Valley then widens and trail crosses several beautiful pasturs supporting many types of wildflowers. There are some Gujjar/Gaddi shepherd emcampments and this will be last human settlement you will be watching.
TUNDA BHUJ TO THAKUR KUAN :- Crossing through rocks and dense vegitation. You will see remains of Indian Army helicopter which crashes in high winds when trying to land-just toppled due to velocity of wind.
THAKUR KUAN TO UDI THACH
UDI THACH TO MANN TALAI LAKE :- You will be lucky if you could see any shepherd encampment. There is a natural bridge and is known as PanduBridge.Trail makes some ups and downs and then goes through flowered meadows. To reach Mantakal Lake it is 200m of steep ascending over boulders which may not be tough for people who had some expereince but first timer may find learning lessons.
MANN TALAI TO BASE OF PIN PARVATI :- From high camp, steep 300m climb to a snoefield and then a small col is way to cross this legendary pass.PinParvati Pass 4810m is marked by cairns and prayer flags. Descending is gradual.
BASE TO TIA OVER PIN PARVATI PASS :- Crossing terminal moraine and walking by cairns through boulders is high altitude ritual and expereinced trekkers will find it easy and first timers will be able to learn how to find route among boulders and scree of terminal moraine. In bigger climbing expeditions-even expereinced climbers had been seen loosing their ‘way through’. So, this type of walking in high altitude is must to learn for people who love Himalayan trekks.
LAST DAY TREK FROM TIA AND ENDS IN MUDH:- Gradual desceding towards village Mudh& drive back to manali
What is included?
- all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner )
- tent meant for high altitude
- sleeping bag
- potters who will carry the luggage
- guide having experience of 20 years in these mountains and also qualified in first aid.
- common first aid medicines.note
Special Notes to all participants
- please bring your personal medicines if any.
- only 2-3 k.g each of your personal luggage will be carried by porter.
- you need to bring your own warm cloths, trekking shoes, rain coat, gloves, hat, torch light, sun cream.
- you need to carry your own day bag.
- we will provide you packed lunch on the way.