- Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days
- Season : April to September
- Price details on call.
Day-01 Manali - Rohtang Pass - Chandertal
Morning drive from Manali to Chandertal. Crossing over the Rohtang-la passes (3978 mtr). Arrive at Chandertal and Overnight stay at the fixed camp site.
Day-02 Chandertal Lake
After breakfast explores the surroundings. One can go for a hike or chill out near by lake, trek towards Kunzum Pass can be considered as another option for that day. Dinner and overnight stay in tents.
Day-03 | After breakfast, can proceed towards Baralacha route with the packed lunch. Return to the camp in the evening.
Day-04 Chandertal - Manali
Morning follow the trail through the fertile plateau and descending down steeply. Later arrive at the Chandra river gorge and then trek along the dusty road leading upto Batal. Cross over the Batal bridge and drive to Manali in 5-6 hours crossing over the Rohtang pass (3978 mtr). Arrive at Manali and check-in at the hotel.
What is included ?
- all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner )
- tent meant for high altitude
- sleeping bag
- potters who will carry the luggage
- guide having experience of 20 years in these mountains and also qualified in first aid.
- common first aid medicines.note
Special Notes to all participant
- please bring your personal medicines if any.
- only 2-3 k.g each of your personal luggage will be carried by porter.
- you need to bring your own warm cloths, trekking shoes, rain coat, gloves, hat, torch light, sun cream.
- you need to carry your own day bag.
- we will provide you packed lunch on the way.