- Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
- Route : Delhi Manali Shimla Delhi
- Cost Per Person :
Detailed Itinerary :
- Day 01:Delhi – Manali (By Volvo Bus)
On arrival at Delhi by afternoon, come to the Boarding Point at 5:00 PM. (R. K. ASHRAM NEAR METRO STATION), Bus start the 5:30 PM. overnight journey in Volvo bus for Delhi to Manali by road.
- Day 02:Manali Sightseeing
Morning on arrival at Manali you will be pickup by our representative and transfer to your Prebooked hotel. Check in to hotel. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth Temple, Club House and Tibetan Monastery. evening free to visit mall road. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 03:Manali – Rohtang Pass / Snow Point – Manali
After Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion to snow Point visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Sollang valley and Rohtang Pass (Tourist Spot in Himalaya having Snow all 12 months). Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass – The Gateway to Lahaul-Spiti Valley. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to Snow Point or Solang Valley. Evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 04:Manali – Kullu & Manikaran – Manali
Morning after Breakfast full day excursion to Kullu Valley, Kasol Valley, Angora Rabbit Farm House, vaishno Temple, River Rafting and Manikaran (the holy hot Sulpher water spring) full day sightseeing. Evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 05:Manali – Shimla (By Deluxe Bus)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer by deluxe bus from Manali to Shimla. Shimla (2,205 meters, 7 234 ft), “The Queen of hills”, capital city of Himachal Pradesh is a popular tourist destination in India. On arrival at shimla by evening, check in hotel. Evening free to visit Mall Road after refreshment. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
- Day 06:Shimla Sightseeing
After breakfast excursion to Kufri. Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak ride and one can see the endless himalayan panorama from Kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla Mosques built in (1830), Vice Regal Lodge built in (1885), Christ Church built in (1844), the gaiety theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), the grind lays bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by Robert Melville grind lay, the scandal point and the famous shopping plaza of the north the Mall. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel. (Advance Study, Sankat Mochan Temple, Vaishno Devi Gufa, Himalayan Bird Park and by Walk Mall Road).
- Day 07:Shimla – Delhi (By Volvo)
After breakfast, checkout from the hotel and catch the Volvo bus. Journey at bus in evening come back Delhi for your onward journey.
- 05 Nights and 06 Days Stay in Respective Room for a Couple
- 03 Nights Stay in Manali and 02 Nights Stay in Shimla
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Breakfast and Dinner in Hotels
- 01 Session of Candle Light Dinner
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing with Parents (Except Volvo Ticket)
- One Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Private Car
- One Full Day Snow Point / Rohtang Pass Sightseeing on Sharing Basis
- One Full Day Kullu – Manikaran Sightseeing on Sharing Basis
- One Full Day Sightseeing Of Shimla and Kufri by Private Car
- Luxury AC Volvo Bus Ticket for Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi
- Deluxe Bus Ticket for Manali to Shimla
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- All Applicable Taxes.
- The package cost does not include any airfare and train fare
- Entrance fees, guide charges and travel insurance
- Snow vehicle fare, if road is block due to snow
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips, Camera Fee, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage and political disturbances (strikes) etc. To be borne by the guest.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion