- Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
- Season : May to October
- Price details on call.
Day 01 - Manali local sight seeing
- Pickup from Manali Volvo Bus station & check in to the hotel VALLEY OF GODS Vashisht. 3 km from bus station.
- Visit Local sightseeing tour in the Afternoon.
- Ancient Temple of Hadimba Devi
- Club House: Indoor games facility & Beautiful picnic spot.
- Tibetan Monastery: Market for Tibetan carpets & handicrafts.
- Van Vihar in manali
- Vashisht Hot water spring (sulphur) having medicinal properties. Temples of Vashisht Rishi & Lord Rama
Day 02 - Snow point Trip
- Nehru Kund:Cold water springs.
- Kothi: Inspiration for lovers, poets and writers.
- Gulaba: known as valley of flower, right now covered with snow
- Solang Valley: Picturesque picnic spot. International Skiing slopes. Panoramic view. Horse Riding & Para-gliding.
Day 03 - Manali Naggar Tour
- Checkout from hotel valley of gods.· Jagatsukh Temple: Ancient temple of Lord Shiva &Gayatri.
- Naggar Castle: Beautiful scenery, ideal for tourists.
- Roerich Art Gallery: A collection of paintings of Nicholas Roerich.
- Visit jana water fall.Beautifull calm place Nearnagger where you can even enjoy organic local food.
- Kasol:- night stay at kasol. Also known as mini Israel.
Day 04 - Kheer Ganga Trek
- Early morning TREK STARTS FROM BARSHANI TO KHEER-GANGA :-Trail gradually ascends to Kheer Ganga which is a scenic place and now supported by a " shelter" which is usually heavily crowded by foreigners.
- KHEER-GANGA :-Steay ascend to the gorge. Valley then widens and trail crosses several beautiful pasturs supporting many types of wildflowers. There are some Gujjar/Gaddi shepherd emcampments and this will be last human settlement you will be watching, having hot water springs in the laps of nature.
Day 05 - Manikaran Tour
- Morning Check out from hotel.
- Manikaran: Manikaran town is famous for its hot water springs that trace their origin to a legend. This water is so hot that pulses and rice can be cooked in it. It is a well-known pilgrimage place on account of ancient Hindu temples and a gurudwara.
- Vaishno Devi: The temple has a small cave and shrine with an image of Goddess Vaishno and many temples dedicated to Lord Shiva, Rama and Krishna.
- Drop at kullu for volvo pickup.