- Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
- Season : May to October
- Price details on call.
This trek leads you south towards the small town of Jagatsukh, which was once the capital of Kullu Valley. Here are some ancient temples worth visiting. From here the trail leads upward towards Village Khanol and then onto the best of one of the most famous peaks in Kullu district - the Deo Tibba (6001 m). A trek that leaves you very satisfied.
Day 1: Manali to Khanol via Jagatsukh
You can either choose to trek upto Jagatsukh (6 km) or take a bus/ jeep. From here Khanol is quite a short walk. Camp at Khanol.
Day 2: Khanol to Chhika
The trail is fairly steep and the scenery en-route is spectacular. Chhika is basically a grazing ground and affords views of the Western Himalayas. Camp overnight.
Day 3: Chhika to Seri
A delightful campsite with meadows all around. Provides beautiful views of Kullu peaks especially, Deo Tibba. Camp overnight.
Day 04: Return to Bhanara and the road head from where you get transport back to Manali.
What is included ?
- all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner )
- tent meant for high altitude
- sleeping bag
- potters who will carry the luggage
- guide having experience of 20 years in these mountains and also qualified in first aid.
- common first aid medicines.note
Special Notes to all participant
- please bring your personal medicines if any.
- only 2-3 k.g each of your personal luggage will be carried by porter.
- you need to bring your own warm cloths, trekking shoes, rain coat, gloves, hat, torch light, sun cream.
- you need to carry your own day bag.
- we will provide you packed lunch on the way.