- Duration : 3 Nights 4 Days.
- Region : Lahoul Region in Himachal Pradesh.
- Best Season : April to November.
Keylong is the headquarters of Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh. The region is strange, exciting, primitive mountainous and delightful. Rudyard Kipling said of the region "Surely the God live here this no place for men." The route to Lahaul takes a traveler over Rohtang Pass (3978 mtr), Koksar (1st village of Lahaul) Sissu, Gondla and crossing the river Chandra Bhaga at Tandi. Keylong is cut off from the outside world from November to June, due to heavy snowfall.
Detailed Itinerary :
• Day-01 Manali - Marhi - Rothang Pass - Keylong (110 Kms/ 5-6 Hrs)
In the morning proceed to Keylong from Manali. Visit on the way- Marhi
-Rohtang Pass (3978 mtr)
-Arrival Check-in to hotel at keylong. Over night at hotel.
• Day-02 Cultural & Spiritual Trip from Keylong (53 Kms)
-Full day sight seeing tour to Udaipur (2743 mtr). We will explore temple called Mrikula devi
-Triloki nath temple
-Stay at night in a hotel in Keylong.
• Day-03 Adventurous Trip from Keylong (82 Kms) 4-5 Hrs
-After breakfast proceed to full day tour Baralacha-la pass (4883 Mtr). On the tour visit: Jispa
-Suraj Tal Lake
-Zing Zing Bar
-Overnight stay at hotel in Keylong.
• Day-04 Keylong - Kardang Monastery - Manali
-In the morning check-out from the hotel and visit the famous Kardang monastery
-Guru ghantal temple
-After visit drive to Manali from Keylong. Arrival Manali in the evening.