All bookings for the tours/treks/camps with Valley of Gods Tours and Travels, here inafter referred to as the “Company” are subject to the following conditions:
- The person signing the “booking form” accepts these conditions and is hereafter referred to as the “client”.
- To book a trip, complete and sign the booking form, and forward to the company along with 50% deposit. The balance 50% payment is to be paid 2 weeks before the start date of the programme. For any booking made less than 2 weeks, of the commencement date, full payment has to be deposited along with the booking form
- All cancellations must be in writing signed by the person who signed the booking form and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
- If you wish to cancel, the following charges will apply:
a) If the clients cancel 30 days before the departure date,50% will be retained as cancellation fee.
b) Cancellation 15-29 days before the departure date, 75% will be retained as cancellation fee.
c) Cancellation less than 15 days before the departure date, No Refund will be paid.
- The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
- No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route.
- Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventurous holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
- In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking of cigarette is totally prohibited.
- The contract between and any matters arising from it will be governed and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of the laws in Manali, H.P., India.
When making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.